The Sub-Frame Two-Windowed mask is a low volume mask which offers you a wide field of vision and because of its frame design is one of the most durable masks found on the market today. This durability has been achieved with a Sub-Frame that is molded and bonded directly to the masks Silicone rubber skirt. A second frame made of corrosion resistant 316-grade stainless steel protects the nose bridge area and adds strength and ultimate durability. Mask has optical quality glass lenses and squeeze-to-adjust buckles. The Atomic Sub-Frame mask offers a new standard feature never seen or seen through before in a diving mask. Atomic calls them ultra-clear lenses. What makes ultra-clear special? Did you ever notice that normal dive mask lenses have a green tint to the glass? To see this tint, put your existing mask up to a piece of white paper and see for yourself. The green tint you see is the result of iron impurities left over in lower quality float or window type glass. That green tint distorts true colors and blocks out some of the light that reaches the eye. Ultra clear is a new and exciting optical quality glass with exceptional clarity and high light transmission, with no color distortion.
- Unmatched durability and resistance to breakage | Optical quality, distortion-free UltraClear lenses
- Hydrodynamic styling with no exposed external frame | Removable lenses for corrective lens options (optional)
- Wide vision and low volume | Great fit
- Squeeze to adjust buckles
- Clear or Black silicone rubber with co-molded color accents