If you own a Bigblue AL1200WP-II Light (see SKU: BBLAL12WPI) and are looking for a new light head this is what you need. The 85° beam is perfect for use with cameras like GoPro or revealing sea life on the ocean floor. Light head provides 1200 lumens in level IV at 6500K color temperature, has a large 85° beam angle with a soft edge from an XML LED. Four power settings to reduce intensity and increase battery life. The light head provides 1200 lumens (Level IV), 600 lumens (Level III) 300 lumens (Level II) and 120 lumens (level I). The lights burn times with this light head are 2-hours (level IV), 4-hours (level III), 8-hours (level II) and 20-hours (level I). Built-to-last with the housing made from anodized aluminum means rugged dependability. Lens is tempered optical glass. Light head is depth rated to 330' (100 meters). Light head only for the AL1200WP-II. Can be interchanged with all AL1200 models. For interchangeable lights see SKU's: BBLAL1200NPI, BBLAL1200XWP, BBLAL1200WP, BBLAL1200NP, BBLCF1200P, BBL1200NPTS, BBLAL1200WPT, BBLAL1200NPI, BBLCF1200PII, BBLAL12WPI, BBLAL1200WPI, BBLAL12NPTI, BBLAL12XWPI. Light head makes a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Bigblue LH-AL1200WP-II Light Head for AL1200WP-II Light
- Bigblue LH-AL1200WP-II Light Head for AL1200WP-II Light:
- Interchangeable w/Multiple Bigblue AL1200 Models Lights
- For Lights See SKU's:BBLAL110AFO, BBL1100RAFOI, BBLAL1200NPI, BBLAL1200XWPBBLAL1200WP, BBLAL1200NP, BBLCF1200P, BBL1200NPTSBBLAL1200WPT, BBLAL1200NPI, BBLCF1200PII, BBLAL12WPIBBLAL1200WPI, BBLAL12NPTI, BBLAL12XWPI
- 85° Beam Angle:Perfect for Use w/Cameras like GoProExcellent for Revealing Sea Life On-the-Ocean Floor