Constructed of hi-tech, durable, thermal polymer extruded shell and loose braid 600lb Dacron core, the new Seavine is the ultimate fish taming floatline. The .050” wall allows for 100% stretch with optimum memory resistance, fish can run but they can’t hide. No more extra baggage fees due to heavy, low tech bungees. The Seavine II has landed 200+ lb. tuna in Panama, 100+ grouper in Mexico and 70 lb. wahoo in the Gulf. Stainless tuna clips with terminal tackle rings and swivels take the guess-work out of landing big game fish. Available in 50ft (stretches to 100 ft) and 90 ft (stretches to 180 ft) lengths.
- Hi-tech thermal polymer extruded shell
- Loose braid 600lb Dacron core
- .05" wall allows for 100% stretch
- Optimum memory resistance
- Available in 50ft (stretches to 100ft) and 90ft (stretches to 180ft)