Point, shoot, eat. It's about that easy if you're shooting a Woody Magnum Speargun. Each solid African Mahogany blank is hand chosen for straightness and grain pattern. These select pieces are then CNC machined for precision component fitment. The end result: A speargun that works just as well stoning fish as it does looking good. Just pick one up and you'll know what we re talking about.
- Salutations from the Woody Magnum series. These spearguns have been bringing fish to the dinner table for over 45 years. It continues to sit at the top of its class thanks to modern upgrades like CNC machined solid barrel and its M10 trigger mechanism.
- Solid African Mahogany CNC machined barrel - Integrated full spearshaft track for maximum accuracy
- Hand straightened and tuned 17-4 heat treated stainless steel spearshaft - Powered by 9/16″ Nitro Bands (2 or 3 depending on model) -
- M10 three piece trigger mechanism with lifetime warranty - Ergonomic 45° honeycomb handle
- Positively buoyant (without spearshaft loaded) - Comfortable load pad - American Made