Simple, dependable and economical. What else would you expect from a design as refined and perfected as the Alpha? Effortless breathing in a compact design that is extremely tough yet easy to maintain and service. The Oceanic Alpha 10 + CDX First Stage Regulator is a balanced diaphragm and is made of triple chromed marine grade brass for durability and long life, the first stage has 4 LP ports and 2 HP port with 3/8" and 7/16" threads. The LP ports are angled for optimum hose routing. Regulator can be used with air or nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent right out of the box.
- 1'st Stage, 2'nd Stage, LP Hose, Owner's Manual
- Oceanic Alpha 10 + cDX DIN Regulator
- Nitrox Ready Up to 40%, Out-of-the-Box
- 3/8" Threaded Maxflex 30" (76.2 cm)
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual