Does your regulator second-stage pull at your mouth when you turn your head? Second stage end in-line ball swivel increases your comfort on every dive! Improve the flexibility, lower the total weight and add extreme comfort when diving with your Oceanic regulator with a MaxFlex Hose with Swivel. The MaxFlex Hose is a lightweight, flexible, braided hose designed to outperform and outlive traditional rubber hoses. Hose has durable chrome plated corrosion resistant fittings. The first-stage end fitting has 3/8" threads for standard first stage regulator LP ports. Hose is available Oceanic Zeo, Delta and Eos Regulators (see SKU's: OCNZD, OCND5S, OCND5D). Hose is 30" (76.2 cm) in length and easy to install.
- Oceanic MaxFlex Hose with Swivel
- Oceanic MaxFlex Hose with Swivel:
- Improve Flexibility, Lower Total Weight and Add Extreme Comfort to Regulator
- 30" (76.2 cm) Hose w/3/8" Threads
- Durable Chrome Plated Corrosion Resistant Fittings