The Salvimar Coltelo Knife is a mission specific underwater fishing knife. The stiletto blade is equipped with smooth straight edge on one side and partial serrated edges (Shark Tooth) on the other. The serrated edge is great for scaling a fish. Knife has a notch to assist with holding spear gun shafts on the handle for helping in extraction of shaft from a fish. A hole in the blade can be used to straighten a bent shaft. The AISI 420 stainless-steel blade measures 3.74" (95mm) in length and the durable impact resistant handle with flexible knuckle guard for positive handling in the water. Knife comes with an impact resistant plastic sheath designed to be worn on weight belt or arm. The sheath comes with a positive retention safety lock system. The sheath provides a low-profile design. This full tang knife can be completely disassembled for cleaning and proper preventative maintenance.
- Salvimar Coltelo Knife Stainless Steel, St-Blade, Sheath
- Salvimar Coltelo Knife Stainless Steel, St-Blade
- Mission Specific Underwater Fishing Knife
- One Side: Smooth Straight Edge
- One Side: Partial Serrated Edges (Shark Tooth)