If you do a lot of spear fishing you're aware of the need for spare parts. You need to be prepared to fix your fishing gear when out on the ocean. The worst situation is not having the right parts when the fishing is good spare barbs and pins are a must for the serious spear fishermen. Don't let a damaged spear tip cause you to lose a trophy fish. Barbs and pins are manufactured to the same high quality as the Salvimar Atlantis spear pointed shafts themselves utilizing corrosion resistant stainless steel. The 3-barbs are 3.5" (88.9 mm) in length and the pins are designed to attach the barb to the shafts with pointed tips. Always carry some spares in your save-a-dive kit.
- Salvimar Kit of 3 Atlantis Large 3.5" (88.9mm) Barbs + Pins
- Salvimar Kit: 3 Atlantis Large 3.5" (88.9 mm) Barbs + Pins:
- Same High Quality as Salvimar Spear Shafts
- A Must for the Serious Spear Fishermen
- Great Save-A-Dive-Kit Item