The XS Scuba Touch Glove is a new concept in dive gloves which allows the diver to temporarily expose their thumb and forefinger to engage push buttons on wrist top computers, watches, and action cameras. The wide adjustable Velcro wrist closure is removable so you can add a computer or watch in its place. Think your hands might get cold wearing the Touch Gloves? Not to worry, XS Scuba added a forefinger and thumb shroud, located under the retractable caps that minimize water ingress. Gloves have a wide gauntlet for easier donning. Gloves are made from durable nylon II 3mm neoprene rubber with glued and sewn seams for strength and durability.
- Size Extra Small - Made of 3mm Neoprene material
- Unique retractable fingertip and thumb caps
- Velcro wrist closure for secure fit - but is also removable
- Designed with wide wrist opening for easing donning
- Great for Buttons On: Wrist Top Computers, Watches & Cameras